Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products. Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community
reports and briefings. Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community. Present assessments to intelligence community. Develops and maintains analytical policies and procedures. Often responsible for training and mentoring junior IAs. Expected to provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and often has corporate supervisory responsibilities.
- Requires a minimum of 12-16 years analytical experience.
- Graduation from the Post Graduate Intelligence Program or a degree from the National Defense Intelligence College or its predecessor at the Masters or Bachelors level is preferred.
- Multiple deployments.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree, a Master's Degree preferred.
- Proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong briefing skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinate analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments.
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12-15 years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.