You will serve as a SIGDEV Analyst who is responsible for the analysis of technical intelligence information; performing focused research on network topologies, architectures, and protocols; supporting the gathering of information pertaining to telecommunications networks; and documenting analysis results in the proper databases or technical intelligence reporting medium. In addition, you will be performing and documenting the analysis.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
-The candidate must maintain active/current TS/SCI with a FS poly.
-The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our customers.
- You will also be required to have experience with the AMOD tool suite, DNI/DNR protocols and course development and instruction.
-You will need a minimum of one years’ experience and in-depth demonstrated experience in at least one of the following 15 areas:
● Current Agency analytic tools and databases
● Producing technical reports
● Social network analysis
● Geospatial metadata analysis
● Target Research
● Metadata Analysis
● Target Templating
● SIGINT Collection Systems
● Researching Network Topologies
● Architectures and Protocols
● Network Operations
● Network Mapping
● Network Protocols
● Network Exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or participating in a program that will lead to an appropriate field may be substituted for required years of experience.Apply Here