- Perform analysis at various levels to determine parametric characterizations, functions, and applications of electronic emissions, as well as to correlate and report on electronic emissions as pertains to scope and purpose of observed activities. Utilize sophisticated analog and digital signal processing and associated equipment. May conduct search and/or exploitation of data from various sources to prepare operational or technical reports, both written and oral and conduct training in one or more areas of specialization. May be required to perform duties in Operational Analysis, Technical Analysis, Reporting, as Technical Advisor, or in various support
areas such as Data Archiving, Data Base Maintenance, Training in various analysis disciplines, or preparation and maintenance of specific Data Files and reference data. Specific Job areas include but are not limited to Electronic Non Linear Signals Analysis, Communications Signal Analysis, Instrumentation Signal Analysis, Situational Analysis as well as reporting of any of these in both narrative and formatted reports
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Ability to provide technical solutions to complex signals analysis is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision following established procedures and the ability to determine new solutions to real-time situations is necessary
- Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
- Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- This position requires the individual to certify and maintain proficiency on a 24/hour watch position
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 8-10 years of related experience, or a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ years of related experience
- Basic understanding of how to characterize signal parameters. Perform search functions on technical signals of interest. Ability to prepare reports in support of operational and technical sources
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of the following tools would be a plus: IANA, CHAUEE, IMNS, CATS,
MARTES, CED, Aspen
Graduate of SIGE2810/3810/4810 considered beneficial.